More on Instagram
Last weekend, our house was filled to the brim with the most hilarious, inspiring, awesome women (and a baby ((!)) ). I can't wait to share more photos from reunion next week. In the meantime, Kristie and I (and Samson) are all enjoying the new quiet in our home. We're planning lots of adventures, doing huge amounts of laundry, and laying low for the next few days -- and celebrating the fact that it's finally iced coffee season.
Things to do this weekend:
- Upgrade a thrift store dress
- Go ahead, buy the cheap wine
- Watch these baby bear cubs duking it out
- Make a slate cheeseboard for just $3!
- Debate the future of the handmade online marketplace
My goals for the week:
- Bake cookies and sneak them with us into the new "Jurassic Park" movie
- Buy our plane tickets to go visit pals in Minneapolis in July (crossing a destination off this list!)
- Drop in on a barre class to see how I like it
- Decide with Kristie where we want to buy a house, and figure out a plan to make that happen
- Stop forgetting about eBates
- Go to Savers, our favorite thrift store
- Ride my bike all the way to JoAnn Fabrics (verrry ambitious)