This is one of my favorite kinds of posts because I get to find out so much about you guys! (Read the first, second, third, fourth, and fifth in the series -- and feel free to answer those too!) If you want to play along, settle in with a nice beverage and answer the following five questions in the comments (my answers are below). And alcohol may be optional, but if we were sitting across from each other on a breezy bar patio right now, I'd probably order a simple cocktail perfect for a hot end-of-summer day: vodka and water with a few fresh lemon slices thrown in (unabashedly stolen from my friend Kaela!).
Here are today's questions. My answers are below...
- Would you rather binge-watch an old TV show you know you love, or start a new one you’ve heard great things about?
- What meal reminds you of being a little kid?
- What is the most recent Pinterest project you did?
- First day of school or last day of school?
- Okay, this one's a little off-color, but were you allowed to say "fart" when you were growing up? If not, what did your parents make you say instead?
- Honestly, most of the time, I'd rather go for something tried and true than something new. I love the comfort of TV shows I've seen before!
- A grilled cheese sandwich made with American cheese, dipped in ketchup.
- I made this strawberry garland for my friend Amanda, who just had back surgery.
- Oh how I loved both! But if I had to choose...first day for sure. The beginning of the schoolyear was always full of so much promise and opportunity!
- We had to say "fluff" instead! And Kristie had to say "pert." Ha!
Okay, it's your turn! I can't wait to read your answers.