my family has celebrated a ton of great easter traditions over the years: easter egg dying, scavenger hunts, egg-cracking contests, lots of candy at brunch. we're not religious, but it's a meaningful holiday for us since it means we spend time with traditions, family + crazy sugar highs.
our egg-dying process has always included that vinegar-based dye, a wax crayon, and a few rubber bands, but this year i'd like to try one or two of these...
1. sunprint easter eggs // terrain
2. gold leaf easter eggs // sugar + charm
3. white paint pen egg art // joy ever after
4. new york subway easter eggs // the soho
5. diy pantone easter eggs // how about orange
6. temporary tattoos // country living
*all images belong to the website with which they are associated